Our Thanksgiving Ingathering, to benefit the families served by St Mark’s Center for Community Renewal, will be
held on Saturday November 7th. This is an opportunity to help those who cannot afford a Thanksgiving dinner by providing all or part of a basket. Items in each basket include:
- 3 cans of turkey gravy
- 1 large or 2 small boxes of stuffing
- 1 large or 2 small boxes of instant mashed potatoes
- 1 large or 2 small cans of sweet potatoes
- 2 cans of green beans
- 2 cans of corn
- 2 cans of cranberry sauce
- 1 large or 2 small bottles of apple juice
- 1 one pound tin of butter cookies
No turkeys will be needed this year, and we will not be distributing the reminder slips for individual food items.
You are welcome to donate all or part of a basket. Our goal is to donate 50 dinners. Specifics regarding the ingathering will be published as soon as they are available. Thank you!