Due to the alarming rise of COVID-19 infections in the nation and in our own community, the Vestry, Reopening Committee, Wardens and Father Michael have decided to continue the suspension of in-person worship at Christ Church. Read on
The Church Office also remains closed, however, emails and phone messages will continue to be checked regularly. Please contact Father Michael directly in the event of a pastoral emergency.
Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year to all. Please click here (and turn up the volume!) to view a special Christmas slideshow featuring some members of our Church Family, created by Clint Badal.
Click here to view some of our recent photos.
On November 1st we celebrated the Feast of All Saints and Stewardship Sunday. Please click here for videos and more information about our 2020-21 Stewardship Season, the latest of which is by a member of our church family, Sandra Casci.
Following is a schedule of live-streamed services on the Christ Church Facebook page. Videos of past services also remain on Facebook if you are not able to join us in real-time. Please click here to view/print a copy of the bulletins and access the online Book of Common Prayer.
- M-F Live Streamed Morning Prayer at 7:30 am
- M-F Live Streamed Evening Prayer at 6:00 pm
- Saturday 5:30 pm Healing & Recovery with Holy Communion
- Sunday Holy Eucharist (Spoken) at 8:00 am
Sunday Holy Eucharist (Live Music) 10:00 am
Read the weekly Gospel Meditation
Additionally, the following resources are available online:
- The Christ Church office now closed to the public, however, emails and voicemail will continue to be checked regularly. Please email or call the church office at 732.671.2524, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Please click here to view a list of virtual AA and NA meetings. Download the Zoom app (free) in order to join a virtual meeting.
- Some support groups have returned to in-person meetings in the Undercroft. Please check the Christ Church calendar or call the church for more information.