Due to the recent spikes in new COVID-19 cases, all In-Person Worship is suspended for a period of two weeks, from November 29th through December 6th, Advent I and II. The safety of In-Person Worship will be reassessed at that time. The Church Office is also closed to the public, effective immediately; however, emails and phone messages will continue to be checked regularly. Please contact Father Michael directly in the event of a pastoral emergency. Please click here to view or print Father Michael's letter regarding these changes.
On November 1st we celebrated the Feast of All Saints and Stewardship Sunday. Please click here for videos and more information about our 2020-21 Stewardship Season, the latest of which is by a member of our church family, Sandra Casci.
Click here for photos of the Thanksgiving Ingathering, CROP Walk, Blessing of the Animals, and the first Confirmation Class of the year.
Following is a schedule of live-streamed weekly services on the Christ Church Facebook page. Videos of past services also remain on Facebook if you are not able to join us in real-time. Please click here to view/print a copy of the bulletins and access the online Book of Common Prayer.
M-F Live Streamed Morning Prayer at 7:30 am
- M-F Live Streamed Evening Prayer at 6:00 pm
- Saturday 5:30 pm Healing & Recovery with Holy Communion
- Sunday Holy Eucharist (Spoken) at 8:00 am
Sunday Holy Eucharist (Live Music) 10:00 am
Read the weekly Gospel Meditation
Additionally, the following resources are available online:
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study with Bishop Stokes. Please click here for more information.
- The Christ Church office now closed to the public, however, emails and voicemail will continue to be checked regularly. Please email or call the church office at 732.671.2524, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Please click here to view a list of virtual AA and NA meetings. Download the Zoom app (free) in order to join a virtual meeting.
- Some support groups have returned to in-person meetings in the Undercroft. Please check the Christ Church calendar or call the church for more information.