Christ Church has resumed in-person worship for Sunday services. We will also continue to livestream services on the Christ Church Facebook page, so anyone who does not feel comfortable with in-person worship will have a virtual online option.
Our in person Sunday services are at 8 am and 10 am. Reservations are required and on a first come first served basis. Our Saturday 5:30 pm Healing and Recover Service remains virtual only.
The fastest way to make your reservation is by clicking here to fill out the reservation form. You can also make a reservation by emailing email@example.com or you can call the parish office at 732-671-2524 and leave a message. Bear in mind that the office is closed so it may take time to respond to your message. To complete your reservation, we will need the number of attendees in your party (i.e, only people who reside with you), their names (for contact tracing purposes, if needed), and the service time (8 am or 10 am). Please also advise of any special needs – handicapped seating, elevator access, gluten-free host, etc. The last day for making reservations is Thursday each week. We will contact you on Friday with your seating assignment.
Videos of past services also remain on Facebook if you are not able to join us in real-time. Please click here to view/print a copy of the bulletins and access the online Book of Common Prayer.
Read the weekly Gospel Meditation
- The Annual Report is a written representation of the ministries and mission of our church, and is traditionally presented at the Annual Meeting as we reflect on the year that has passed and look toward the future. Please click here to view or print a copy of the report.
- Click here to view some of our recent photos.
Additionally, the following resources are available online:
- The Christ Church office now closed to the public, however, emails and voicemail will continue to be checked regularly. Please email or call the church office at 732.671.2524, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Please click here to view a list of virtual AA and NA meetings. Download the Zoom app (free) in order to join a virtual meeting.
- Some support groups have returned to in-person meetings in the Undercroft. Please check the Christ Church calendar or call the church for more information.